Support for the healthy digestion of food and emotions.
Just like the Earth element it represents, SOOTHE is a nurturer. It provides nutritional support for the healthy digestion of food and emotions.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, some signs of stomach qi (energy) imbalance may include feelings of stress, worry or overthinking, mouth issues, tired/weak muscles, and excessive sweet cravings. A well-nurtured digestive system efficiently transforms food into nutrients and supports all other organs of the body to promote overall health and wellbeing.
Kosher and Halal certified.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules.
- Lion's Mane Mushroom, or Hericium erinaceus, grows in different parts of China such as the Greater Khingan Mountains, Tianshan, and Altai Mountains. People have traditionally used it to support the stomach and spleen, combat fatigue and weakness, and apply to cuts and wounds. This mushroom contains essential amino acids and trace elements that are beneficial to the human body, including iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and germanium. It is also rich in compounds that promote brain and digestive health, such as fatty acids, sterols, and polysaccharides. Researchers are particularly interested in the polysaccharides as they are the main active ingredient. Learn More
- Shiitake mushrooms, or Lentinula edodes, are nutritious and rich in polysaccharides such as lentinans and other beta-glucans. They are a good source of protein, low in fat, and contain essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, and active enzymes. Traditionally, Shiitake has been used to improve stamina and boost the immune system. They are the first traditional Chinese edible and medicinal fungus to be artificially cultivated. Learn More
- Ganoderma lucidum, also known as Lingzhi or Reishi, is a fungus that is native to China and is considered the "King of Herbs." This herb is tradtionally known for its immune-balancing, energy-boosting, and health-promoting properties and is rich in various compounds such as ganoderic acid, adenosine, polysaccharides and more. It has been the subject of extensive research and improvements in cultivation and extraction methods have made its benefits more readily available. Learn More
- Astragalus or Goat’s Thorn, hails from China and Mongolia and is a cherished herb traditionally thought to offer a range of health-supporting benefits. From potentially soothing your digestive system to contributing to emotional stability and even boosting energy, it's a multi-faceted gem packed with beneficial compounds like flavonoids and saponins. Whether you're looking to add a pep to your step or seeking a more holistic sense of well-being, Astragalus offers a variety of traditional uses worth exploring. Learn More
- Honeybee Propolis is a cherished natural remedy, known for its potential to support digestive and oral health, thanks to its rich profile of bioactive compounds like flavonoids and terpenes. Traditionally, it has been valued for its potential anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Many people appreciate Propolis for its broad range of potential benefits that contribute to overall gastrointestinal well-being. Learn More
Take 2 capsules, 2x day, with warm water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Alphay products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.