Experience the perfect balance of energy and calm.
Alphay’s antioxidant rich, organic five-mushroom extract and aromatic, pine-smoked black tea from China’s Wuyi Mountain nurtures your immunity, hydrates your body, keeps you active throughout the day, and gently lulls you to sleep at night.
Enjoy it hot or cold, sweet or savory. (30 servings/box)
- Agaricus blazei, also known as Pasteur mushroom, is a natural supplement that has a high nutritional value. It is traditionally used to increase energy, support back and limb discomfort, and promote cognitive health. Agaricus blazei is rich in protein, sugar, cellulose, amino acids, vitamins, ergosterol, and other active ingredients. The main active ingredients are polysaccharides and ergosterols, which make it a natural supplement that can support good health. Learn More
- Maitake, also known as Grifola frondosa, is a natural source of vitamins and minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, manganese, and B2, D2, and niacin. It contains β-glucan, a protein-linked polysaccharide compound that has been shown to strengthen the immune system. Traditionally, Maitake has been used to support stomach and spleen health, and to calm the mind and nervous system. Learn More
- Pleurotus eryngii, or the King Oyster Mushroom, is an edible fungus native to parts of Europe, Asia, and North Africa. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it's revered for balancing the body's Qi and strengthening the spleen and stomach. With a rich umami flavor and meaty texture, this mushroom offers both culinary delights and a plethora of health benefits. Packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber, its role in both food and medicine has grown significantly. Enhanced research and farming methods have made the King Oyster Mushroom's benefits and unique taste widely available. Learn More
- Shiitake mushrooms, or Lentinula edodes, are nutritious and rich in polysaccharides such as lentinans and other beta-glucans. They are a good source of protein, low in fat, and contain essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, and active enzymes. Traditionally, Shiitake has been used to improve stamina and boost the immune system. They are the first traditional Chinese edible and medicinal fungus to be artificially cultivated. Learn More
- Ganoderma lucidum, also known as Lingzhi or Reishi, is a fungus that is native to China and is considered the "King of Herbs." This herb is tradtionally known for its immune-balancing, energy-boosting, and health-promoting properties and is rich in various compounds such as ganoderic acid, adenosine, polysaccharides and more. It has been the subject of extensive research and improvements in cultivation and extraction methods have made its benefits more readily available. Learn More
Place tea bag into a cup, add boiling water, brew to taste and enjoy!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Alphay products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.