Awaken your energy reserves and Revitalize your performance.
Proper kidney health is essential to the body’s energy reserves and overall performance. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the kidneys are considered the origin of life, they house the “reserve energy” in the body and supply this extra qi to other organ systems that may need it. TCM teaches that if the kidney energy is out of balance, one may experience fatigue, fear, insecurity, lower libido, or weak willpower.
The ingredients in this robust blend promote kidney system balance, increase the body's resistance to fatigue, support sexual health, and increase energy and promotes rapid recovery from activity so your body can perform at its best.*
Kosher and Halal certified.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules.
- Ganoderma lucidum, also known as Lingzhi or Reishi, is a fungus that is native to China and is considered the "King of Herbs." This herb is tradtionally known for its immune-balancing, energy-boosting, and health-promoting properties and is rich in various compounds such as ganoderic acid, adenosine, polysaccharides and more. It has been the subject of extensive research and improvements in cultivation and extraction methods have made its benefits more readily available. Learn More
- Lion's Mane Mushroom, or Hericium erinaceus, grows in different parts of China such as the Greater Khingan Mountains, Tianshan, and Altai Mountains. People have traditionally used it to support the stomach and spleen, combat fatigue and weakness, and apply to cuts and wounds. This mushroom contains essential amino acids and trace elements that are beneficial to the human body, including iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and germanium. It is also rich in compounds that promote brain and digestive health, such as fatty acids, sterols, and polysaccharides. Researchers are particularly interested in the polysaccharides as they are the main active ingredient. Learn More
- Cordyceps sinensis is a fungus that grows in the high altitudes of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. It was once very rare and considered more valuable than gold. This fungus contains high levels of adenosine and polysaccharides, as well as a range of other active ingredients including nucleosides, sterols, mannitol, cyclic peptides, fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins, and trace elements. It has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to improve lung and kidney health, act as an aphrodisiac, restore energy depleted by stress, relieve fatigue, and calm the mind. To address ecological pressures and limited availability, there have been advances in artificial cultivation of this unique mushroom. Learn More
- Astragalus or Goat’s Thorn, hails from China and Mongolia and is a cherished herb traditionally thought to offer a range of health-supporting benefits. From potentially soothing your digestive system to contributing to emotional stability and even boosting energy, it's a multi-faceted gem packed with beneficial compounds like flavonoids and saponins. Whether you're looking to add a pep to your step or seeking a more holistic sense of well-being, Astragalus offers a variety of traditional uses worth exploring. Learn More
- American Ginseng, a North American native, is an adaptogenic herb has been traditionally linked with a range of benefits, from potentially boosting your immune system and mental acuity to supporting kidney health and maintaining healthy glucose levels., With its naturally occurring compounds like ginsenosides, polysaccharides, and polyacetylenes, American Ginseng is a natural energy enhancer that helps combat fatigue and increase physical endurance. Learn More
Take 2 capsules, 2x day, with warm water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Alphay products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.